And the even better news? You’re able to generate as many codes as you like, and it doesn’t affect your lounge entitlement! So get to the airport early to make the most of the offers available to you, then sit back and relax in an airport lounge.
We have over 800+ offers, in 146 airports across 32 countries, regardless of the membership type. Our offers enable you to splash out on oysters and champagne, indulge in larger bottles of fragrance, or check yourself in for a relaxing massage before your flight - there’s something for everyone.
How to use Priority Pass offers:
- As the offers are only visible on our website and app, you need to have created an online account before you begin. If you do not currently have one set up, you can do this now, by clicking here.
- Once you’ve set up your online account, log in with your new credentials.
- In order to use the offer, you must first generate the offer code. You can do this by navigating to the airport you are traveling to or from, then selecting the offer you wish to use.
- Underneath the offer you will see “Generate offer code” button. Each code will generate with a 2D barcode, and a 12 character unique ID made up of letters and numbers.
- To redeem the offer you have generated, let the merchant know you are a Priority Pass customer and present the offer code to the merchant at the point of sale/cash register. In case of a self-service outlet, such as a retail kiosk, you may need to manually enter the 12 character unique ID in order for it to be validated and applied to your desired purchase.
Once you’ve generated an offer code, it will remain in your online Priority Pass “active offers” web account for 3 days. When you navigate away from your offer code within the app, you will need to regenerate the offer code in order to redeem it.
The offers are not just limited to percentage off or fixed-price - we also have options for complimentary add-on services, as well as free gifts with certain purchases. Everyone loves a free gift, right?
If you’d like to learn more about the new addition to the Priority Pass program, we’ve put together a list of helpful FAQ’s which will help answer any questions you may have prior to using Priority Pass offers. Please see the link here.