FAQs About Delhi Airport Terminal 1 Lounge1. What is included in the lounge access?
Priority Pass will give you access to the following facilities in the Encalm Lounge
● Disabled access
● No smoking
● Air conditioning
● Digital cards accepted
● Alcoholic beverages
● Flight Information
2. Who can use the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1?
Priority Pass cardholders and registered guests visiting Delhi Terminal 1 are welcome at the Delhi Terminal 1 lounge. Regardless of the class of ticket (economy/business/first), all domestic travellers, business or leisure, can access our Delhi Terminal 1 lounge through Priority Pass.
3. Is there a dress code for the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1?
Guests in smart casual dress are welcome to enter the Priority Pass lounge at Delhi Terminal 1.
4. Can I smoke in the lounge?
Airport regulations prevent smoking outside of designated smoking areas located conveniently across Delhi Terminal 1. We invite our guests to avail these facilities.
5. How long can I stay in the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1?
You can access Priority Pass Delhi Terminal 1 facilities up to 3 hours before departure.
6. Does the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1 have flight information screens?
There are flight information screens in the Delhi T1 lounge. Guests are requested to monitor their boarding times while enjoying our facilities.
7. Is the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1 wheelchair accessible?
The lounge located at Delhi T1 is wheelchair accessible, offering comfortable and convenient access for our guests with disabilities.
8. Does the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1 cater for vegetarians and vegans?
The lounge offers a wide selection of delectable food and beverages, suitable for our vegetarian and vegan clients.
9. Can children enter the lounge at Delhi Terminal 1?
Priority Pass is proud to welcome children to our Delhi T1 lounge.
10. I can’t find what I’m looking for?
You can find more information by visiting our Help Hub at: https://memberhelp.prioritypass.com/en/support/home
We do our best to keep these guides as up-to-date as possible, but cannot guarantee that they fully reflect the current state of every airport, where changes can happen frequently and without notice. Please contact us with any feedback.
Contact us at email@example.com