At Priority Pass, we believe travelling in style is a must
Whether it’s enjoying a glass of champagne at one of our 1200+ lounges, relaxing in a spa or simply instagramming your pre-flight meal, we think that all vacations should start the moment you arrive at the airport.
What’s your #travelstyle?
We want to see what you think is the essence of travelling in style, so we’re running a fantastic new Priority Pass Travelstyle Photographer of the Year competition until the 23rd October 2016.
The most stylish traveller out there will be awarded one of our all-inclusive annual Prestige Memberships (worth $399), so they can keep travelling in style all year long.
The winner will also feature their winning photo on the prioritypass.com homepage for two weeks, where it’ll be viewed by almost 1 million international visitors.
To enter our #Travelstyle Photographer of the Year competition all you need to do is follow these easy steps:
It couldn’t be easier. You can enter the competition as many times as you like, with old or new photos. So if you’re travelling throughout the month of September, or have just returned from a super stylish getaway, remember to upload your super chic #travelstyle snaps, tag us and you could be the 2016 Priority Pass Travelstyle Photographer of the Year.
Terms and Conditions for the 2016 Priority Pass Photograph Competition
- The promoter of this competition is Priority Pass Ltd (referred to as the “Promoter”), a company registered in England & Wales at Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, United Kingdom with registered company number 02728518.
- Subject to paragraph 26, this competition is open to entrants from any country.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and the competition excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access is required. Entrants are required to be members of Instagram or Facebook, and can only enter and participate via Facebook or Instagram.
- In order to enter into the competition, entrants are required to:
- Upload a photo to their Facebook or Instagram account of the entrant’s experience at the airport or in any Priority Pass lounges;
- Tag the Priority Pass page to their Instagram or Facebook photo entry, attaching the hashtag “#travelstyle” in their photo to make sure that their entries are valid.
- Where the participants upload an image taken in a lounge or airport, they must ensure that they do not breach any terms and conditions or regulations for the use of that lounge and/or airport. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from any such breach.
- Participants may use old or new photos on Facebook or Instagram, however all entries must be the entrant's own original work and, must feature the entrant’s own experience at the airport or in any Priority Pass lounges and cannot:
- Infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Be violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- Entries made in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this competition.
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- No purchase necessary to enter but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or entries from multiple accounts will be accepted. In the event of this clause being breached, the entrant will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to fulfil the prizes.
- Competition is open to entries between 26th September 2016 and midnight on 23rd October 2016 (the “Competition Entry Period”) and one winner will be selected on 26th October 2016 for the prize.
- The promoter’s judging panel will be responsible for selecting the winners and the panel’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the competition is entitled to their winning photograph entry being featured on the Priority Pass homepage at www.prioritypass.com and a 1 year Prestige Priority Pass Membership. Accompanied by promotion across Priority Pass social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that he/she may be the featured photographer at the Priority Pass website for two weeks, and for a further period that is deemed reasonable to the Promoter, provided that the Promoter shall give prior written notice of such extension to the winner.
- By accepting the 1 year Prestige Priority Pass Membership, the winner agrees and accepts the Priority Pass Conditions of Use. For detail, please visit https://www.prioritypass.com/en/conditions-of-use.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by the judging panel. The Promoter’s judging panel will judge all tied entries and select the best entry in its absolute discretion
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. No Cash or credit alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from an inability to enter due to computer failure, viruses, bugs and other such causes, lost delayed or incomplete entries submissions howsoever arising.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/ or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- By providing an entry, each participant grants the Promoter and its agents the right to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way, in whole or in part, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity and without consideration or notice to the participant. Providing any entry further constitutes the participant's transfer to the Promoter of any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the entry and the entrant's likeness, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights.
- If the Promoter so elects, the winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the competition as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify such a potential winner on the basis of the findings resulting from the background check.
- Prize winners agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- You should hold the Promoter, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) your entry into the competition; or (ii) your acceptance of the Prestige Priority Pass Membership. For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any breach of state or country law that may occur as a result of your participation in the competition.
- The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Priority Pass Limited at Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU, United Kingdom.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to Promoter’s Instagram page during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. We reserve the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- All and any promotional materials and instructions provided at the point of entry form part of these terms and conditions, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- This competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the competition or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- If your content clearly identifies anyone else you will need to ensure that they have consented to the content being submitted before entry. Where your content clearly identifies children under the age of 16 you must ensure that their parent or guardian has provided the consent set out above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to retain any data gathered via the competition but this will be done in strict accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
- The Prestige Priority Pass Membership will take effect from the date the winner is contacted and provides the necessary information to complete the membership application. However, if the winner is an existing Priority Pass Member, the Prestige Priority Pass Membership will take effect from the date on which your current Priority Pass membership expires. You will not be able to redeem your Prestige Priority Pass Membership in the middle of your current membership year.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 5 days after the announcement of the winner on Priority Pass social media accounts, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received during the Competition Entry Period.
- The winner must provide the following information to claim the Prestige Priority Pass Membership:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Up to date payment card
- Contact telephone number
- Email address