Liverpool Airport Lounge
Relax away from the crowds by joining Priority Pass today!
- Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure, the prospect of tedious check-in times at airports, together with the ever-present risk of flight delays, means your trip often starts with a long wait at the airport. Now there’s an alternative to chaotic, crowded departure halls.... a relaxing airport lounge.
- Priority Pass is a unique membership program that offers access to over 700 Airport Lounges Worldwide, including an executive business lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Whenever you travel through Liverpool, enjoy VIP lounge access before your flight. You can benefit from peace and quiet in exclusive surroundings without a care in the world, in luxurious lounges like the Halewood International Executive Lounge in the image above.
- With Priority Pass you don’t have to book one of our business lounges in advance or even pay at the time of arrival. Simply turn up at one of our lounges and present your membership card to gain immediate entry irrespective of class of ticket or choice of airline.
- With increased security leading to longer check-in times and the usual problem of delayed flights, access to an airport VIP business lounge is the ideal way to escape chaotic and crowded departure halls.
- Liverpool Airport website.
Access a Priority Pass Liverpool John Lennon Airport Lounge on your next trip:
Lounge: ASPIRE LOUNGE
Location: Airside - after Security proceed through the Duty Free and take the escalator down to the Lower Level. The Lounge is located on the right.
Opening Hours: 04:30 - 20:00 daily.
For full details of this lounge, including location, opening times and conditions, please go to Lounge Search.
We understand that different travelers have different needs, depending on the frequency and nature of their travel. That’s why we offer three different membership plans to suit everyone. Now all travelers can join - whether you want to enjoy unlimited access to airport lounges for a single annual membership fee, or prefer to simply take our low-cost annual membership option and then have each lounge visit charged to your credit card. JOIN TODAY!
Remember, as well as the Liverpool Airport Lounge listed above, Priority Pass offers access to over 700 VIP lounges in cities all around the world. Wherever your travels take you, it’s likely that we will be able to make your travel experience more pleasant.
You can join now online – the sooner you join, the sooner you can start enjoying the benefits of our VIP lounge program!
| || |
Halewood International Executive Lounge