1. The Priority Pass card is not transferable and is only valid up to its date of expiry and when it has been signed by the cardholder. The card may not be used by any person other than the cardholder.
2. The Priority Pass card is not a payment card nor is it proof of creditworthiness and attempts to use it as such could constitute fraud.
3. Admittance to a lounge is conditional upon presentation of one valid Priority Pass card per person only (some restrictions may apply to Priority Pass Select cardholders and Priority Pass cardholders in the U.S. that receive their membership through a U.S. financial institution). Payment cards will not be accepted as substitutes for the Priority Pass card.
4. Lounge visits are subject to a per person per visit charge. Where applicable (dependent upon membership plan), all such visits, including those by accompanying guests, shall be debited to the cardholder's payment card by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer as per the rates and terms notified by (i) Priority Pass or (ii) the card issuer to the cardholder in respect of his/her Priority Pass membership. Any changes in lounge visit charges shall be notified to the card issuer, who is responsible for advising the cardholder. The Priority Pass Group of companies cannot be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and the card issuer nor for any loss incurred by the cardholder relating to any lounge visit charges debited by the card issuer.
5. When presenting the Priority Pass card on entering the lounge, lounge staff will take an imprint of the card and issue a 'Record of Visit' voucher to the cardholder or make a log entry. Some lounges have electronic card readers, which will take the cardholder's details off the magnetic strip on the reverse side of the Priority Pass card. Where applicable, the cardholder must sign the 'Record of Visit' voucher, which will also reflect the exact number of accompanying guests, if any, but does not show any per person per visit charge. The charge per visit for the cardholder, where relevant, and that for any guests will be based on the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log submitted by the lounge operator.
6. While it is the responsibility of the lounge staff to ensure a voucher imprint/log is made of the Priority Pass card, the cardholder is responsible for ensuring the 'Record of Visit' voucher/log correctly reflects their own usage and that of any guests at the time of using the lounge. Where applicable, the cardholder is responsible for retaining the 'Cardholder's' copy of the 'Record of Visit' voucher presented to them at the lounge.
7. All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The cardholder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge/club. Access may be restricted due to space constraints but this will be wholly at the discretion of each individual lounge operator. The Priority Pass group of companies has no control over the facilities offered, the opening/closing times or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Priority Pass will use every endeavor to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the Priority Pass group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that said benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the cardholder's visit. Neither is the Priority Pass group of companies liable for any loss to the cardholder, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee. See individual lounge descriptions for further details.
8. Participating lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 3-4 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
9. Participating lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights and the Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any cardholder and/or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s).
10. The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each lounge operator and in some cases may be limited. In such cases the cardholder is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption direct to the lounge staff. (See individual lounge descriptions for details.)
11. Telephone facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided at the lounge operator's discretion. Free usage is normally limited to local calls only. Telephone, Fax, Shower, Internet, Wi-fi, Refreshment and Spa treatment charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the cardholder is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff.
12. Admittance to lounges is strictly subject to cardholders and any guests being in possession of a valid flight ticket for the same day of travel. Airline, airport and other travel industry employees traveling on reduced-rate tickets may not be eligible for access. Outside the US, flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only. Please note some lounges in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these lounges if members are traveling between Schengen countries. (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.)
13. Admittance to lounges is subject to members and any guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner. Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. The Priority Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss suffered by the member and any guests where a lounge operator has refused admission because the member and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
14. Lost, stolen or damaged Priority Pass cards are to be notified immediately to (i) the Priority Pass office from which the card was issued or (ii) to the card issuer, who shall be responsible for providing a replacement card. A charge of USD25 may be levied.
15. In the event of the cardholder canceling or not renewing their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card with the card issuer, the Priority Pass card shall be invalid effective from the cancellation date of their (i) Priority Pass membership or (ii) payment card. Any lounge visits made by a cardholder using an invalid card, including any guests, shall be charged to the cardholder.
16. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. Priority Pass Ltd has the right to refuse membership to people who are employed by or contracted to an airline, airport or a Government in respect of airline or airport security.
17. The Priority Pass group of companies shall not be held responsible for any disputes that may occur between the cardholder and/or any guests and a lounge operator.
18. The Priority Pass group of companies reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion and without notice to revoke membership in Priority Pass. Where applicable a proportional refund of the annual fee/enrollment fee (whichever is applicable) will be made provided revocation has not been made because of fraud by the cardholder.
19. The cardholder agrees that s/he will defend and indemnify the Priority Pass group of companies, its directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any lounge by the cardholder or any guests or any person in said lounge at the behest of the cardholder, except that such indemnification shall not extend to acts of gross negligence or willful misconduct by the indemnified parties.